‘Potters Grange is your home and we are here to support you’
Wherever you have come from or the circumstances that have led you to think about life at Potters Grange, the team are all here to support you.
We understand going anywhere new always creates a mixture of feelings from excitement to nerves, this is completely natural. We want you to view a possible move to Potters Grange for its positives;
- Enabling you to maintain your independence, choice and control.
- Supporting your skills, interests and friendships.
- Preventing any unnecessary hospital admissions.
- Living in a beautiful bespoke, environment which is fit for purpose and maintenance free.
- A great menu of freshly cooked meals (and no pots to wash).
- The time and space to put your energies behind doing what you want, when you want and to live your life to its full potential.
You’re not making a big decision today, you are just picking up the phone or popping in, to get a feel of the place, to find out what we are like and to see if it could be right for you in the future.
Give us a call to arrange what we hope will be one of many visits.
If you prefer, please fill in the referral form below, so we can get back to you at a time which works best for you.