We are not a big corporate care company with thousands of anonymous staff.
We all know each other and support each other every day, working as a team.
Potters Grange is proud to be an employer of choice
Benefits of working for Potters Grange
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Great holiday allowance – increases with long service
- Flexible working/rota
- Automatic pension
- Shopping, restaurant and entertainment discounts
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Free access to 24/7 Employee Support/Counselling
- Quick career progression opportunities
- First class specialist tailored training and induction
- Length of service rewards
- Regular management supervision and support
- Staff forums – to give you a voice to share your ideas
- Opportunity to achieve your Level 2 or 3 City & Guilds (NVQ) in Adult Care (care roles)
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Free meal provided on shift (care roles)
- Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available
Activities Co-ordinator £10.30 Full time – 40 hours per week – may include occasional weekends Can you bring happiness, comfort, fun, compassion and empathy into a room with just a smile? Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be an integral part of our...
Care Assistant £9.50 per hour £20748 p/a Full time/part time/nights/days available. Care isn’t just a job, it’s a career with real progression We need experienced Care Assistants whose values, behaviours and attitudes match our own and who have a passion for ensuring...
Team Leader – Potters Grange £11.70 per hour days and nights, full time 42 hours per week If Competence, Choice and Compassion are more than just words to you, and you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a brand new service… please read on! We need...
For further information please contact Potters Grange
t. 01480 273 349