“We are passionate about what we do and our great staff are key to our success”
Chief Operating Officer
Benefits of working for Potters Grange
We are not a big corporate care company with thousands of anonymous staff. We all know each other and support each other every day, working as a team.
Ardale is proud to be an employer of choice.
For an exciting, fulfilling and rewarding career, come and join our team, but before you apply, it’s essential you check yourself against the following statements:
- I am naturally caring and compassionate, I can empathise (put myself in someone else’s shoes and understand their feelings).
- I am honest.
- I am reliable.
- I really want to make a difference.
- I am eager to learn new things and happy to attend training.
- I have previous care experience but have always believed there is a better way to care.
- I want to have a voice and be influential in getting things right for our residents (promoting their independence, while maintaining their friendships and interests).
- (For nurses) I am a qualified nurse and would love to actually have an opportunity to do what I have trained for and work in a consultative role providing clinical and nursing care, advice and training to our amazing care team, residents and their families.
- I can work shifts and can be flexible
If selected, we will care for you with an equal passion and commitment as you will show to our residents. We will train you to be one of Oakham Grange’s greatest assets and will celebrate that by providing you with:
- A fair and very competitive rate of pay
- Ongoing training and personal development opportunities
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Overtime opportunities
- Free meals
- Shopping vouchers and high street discounts
- Employment anniversary recognition
- A supportive and developmental management structure
- Staff forums to give you a voice to share YOUR ideas and see them actioned.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
40 hours per week (includes weekends) If you want to make a difference and are looking for an opportunity to start your career within the catering industry then please read on. At Potters Grange, we are recruiting an enthusiastic Kitchen Assistant to assist our chef...
40 hours per week (includes weekends) We need a housekeeping and laundry assistant who takes real pride in ensuring their work is always completed to our high standards. Our core values of Competence, Choice and Compassion influence everything we do, and this makes us...
Full time/part time/nights/days available. Care isn’t just a job, it’s a career with real progression We need experienced Care Assistants whose values, behaviours and attitudes match our own and who have a passion for ensuring that our residents are at the centre of...
For further information please contact Potters Grange
t. 01480 273 349