We are not a big corporate care company with thousands of anonymous staff.
We all know each other and support each other every day, working as a team.
Potters Grange is proud to be an employer of choice
Benefits of working for Potters Grange
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Great holiday allowance – increases with long service
- Flexible working/rota
- Automatic pension
- Shopping, restaurant and entertainment discounts
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Free access to 24/7 Employee Support/Counselling
- Quick career progression opportunities
- First class specialist tailored training and induction
- Length of service rewards
- Regular management supervision and support
- Staff forums – to give you a voice to share your ideas
- Opportunity to achieve your Level 2 or 3 City & Guilds (NVQ) in Adult Care (care roles)
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Free meal provided on shift (care roles)
- Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available
Senior Nurse (RGN) - £24.25 per hour Bank Hours available We are looking for an experienced nurse whose values, behaviours and attitudes match our own. Our nurses are essential for creating a strong foundation for us to develop a professional, safe and comfortable...
Housekeeping and Laundry Assistant - £10.14 per hour Full time 40 hours per week (includes alternate weekends) We are looking for a housekeeping and laundry assistant who takes real pride in ensuring their work is always completed to our high standards, and will...
Care Assistant £10.50 per hour (£22,932 per annum) Full and part time hours available (12 hour and 6 hour shifts available, days and nights) If Competence, Choice and Compassion are more than just words to you, please read on….. If caring comes naturally and you are...
Team Leader – Potters Grange £12.80 per hour days and nights, full time 42 hours per week Are you an experienced senior carer looking for that next step in care, with the guidance of a supportive management team? If Competence, Choice and Compassion are more than...
For further information please contact Potters Grange
t. 01480 273 349